Pin It

June 8, 2013

The Final Chapter, My Son's Battle with Stage 4 Cancer


The Battle has been won!!

You can find Part 1 video blog here 

Continued Part 2 is here



Jared in Worship 



Here we are, only 7 months since this all began......... when my 25 year old son was diagnosed with Stage 4 Hodgkin's lymphoma. 


....................The Battle belonged to the Lord. 


 Jesus paid the price for our healing over 2,000 years ago and my son is a child of God so it is his right as an heir.  Our Father tells us we must walk by FAITH and not by sight.



This past 2 years Papa God has really been highlighting and teaching me what Faith really means and how to walk in Faith, be in FAITH.  


I tell ya, I had an opportunity to practice the walk of Faith and it was not easy at all.  


It was not easy for my son as well, he had to battle his mind, his natural thought process ......what we call our human conscience.   




He had to combat that so he continued to feed his spirit the word of God daily, by focusing on Faith, he poured faith scriptures into his mind....The Bible is our roadmap to success it tells us that Faith comes by hearing and hearing by the word of God....

My son had his 1st pet scan in February 2013 only 4 monts after it all started......

 His scan showed NO CANCER

then he had a second pet scan last month May 2013 and the doctors said 

NO CANCER to be seen in his body.

All I can do is dance and shout and give glory and Praise to Jesus the one who healed our son.

Jared




If your battling cancer or a disease their is a help, their is healing.  If you don't know Jesus you can, just talk with him. You can know him as healer.......  Reach out to those that know him and they will help you, they will pray with you.  I cherish my brothers and sisters in Christ that stood and prayed and battled and offered up advice during Jared's battle.  We did not have to battle this alone and that is beautiful.  That is called The body of Christ!



Do things always come out like we want....No, not always but in that we still Trust in God.



Please take time to watch my son Jared's 2nd video blog .....  HEALED








The Hard Facts 
According to Ty Bollinger’s decade of research cancer is becoming more and more prevalent at this present time than any other time in history.

Recent studies show that 100 years ago it was estimated that 1 out of every 80 Americans had cancer, that increased to 1 out of 13. 

Today 1 in 3 Americans have cancer and it is estimated that by 2020 1 out of 2 Americans will get cancer.  

According to the Worlds Health Organization, global cancer rates could increase by 50% in the next 15 years.



This experience has forever changed me, my husband and our son.




We dont take lightly the foods we eat or the things we drink.........we strive to eat healthy and juice to get the best nutrition we can into our bodies.  This is a learning process and we will keep working on it until it becomes a way of life.


We have learned that good nutrition is the Key to Health and Longevity.  




You have heard the saying "an once of prevention is worth a pound of cure."  



Well, I'm sure if you ask those sick with disease, if they could have prevented their suffering they would have done it in a heart beat.  My heart goes out to all of those who are sick and hurting.



Me and Jared


What I find mind blowing and sad is people are more concerned about what kind of car they drive or the next fancy high tech gadget than spending some of those hard earned dollars on their health.  

I hear, I can't afford that.....all I know is without our health we will not live a quality life to enjoy that car or that new gadget.  




Have you ever hear the saying "Knowledge is Power?"

The truth is, power comes from taking action from the knowledge we learn.....





Acting on Knowledge = POWER



My family has taken the measures to work at lowering our risk and hope to prevent disease.





We do not live in Fear of disease because Faith cannot exist where there is fear.  We go back to the source, GOD, we partner with him....... we do our part and leave the rest up to him.



I Am Your Hiding Place

Psalms 32:7 – “ You are my hiding place; you will protect me from trouble and
Surround me with songs of deliverance.”


PS: Thank you to all my blogger friends who stood and prayed with me during this time....I Love you guys!!



Until next time,
Photobucket

1 Thoughtful Comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so so hapoy! What a true miracle and I am so glad you shared with us.

Photography

Shoot Fly Shoot