Pin It

July 7, 2014

15 Attractive Kitchen Island's you can DIY {My Curated Board for Hometalk}




Have you heard of Hometalk?

It is a fabulous resource community for all of us that love to DIY!

You can talk about anything home and garden....

you can ask questions as well as get creative ideas from professionals as well as home DIYers

you can find most of all your favorite bloggers here

.................................and you can find me on there as well.

 I was beyond excited when hometalk contacted me and ask me to curate a board on DIY Kitchen Island makeovers, like the post they saw on my hometalk page.

You can find my DIY kitchen island make over here Meet Miss Bon Appetite...Kitchen Island Transformation

So when hometalk contacted me I got busy looking for the best DIY Kitchen Island makeovers on hometalk for your viewing pleasure.



There are some really awesome ideas!!


...............................  here are some ideas that will get your creative juices churning.




Like a  Kitchen Island - Made from re-purposed wash-stand



or a Dated cabinet restyled into a lovely French-country inspired island




Kitchen Island Made From an Old Door


Want some inspiration????

Click on over to my curated board on DIY kitchen islands for a look around the town of hometalk.

 Thank you Hometalk ..................


for allowing me to be a part of your wonderful community asking me to share in the DIY love!



Transforming Life,

 photo a84b4cb4-2674-4a95-89d6-b1c790542718.png

0 Thoughtful Comments:

Photography

Shoot Fly Shoot