Pin It

July 6, 2012

The Land of Bubbles





One afternoon in the land of bubbles their was a beautiful little girl named......... Kinley Ava.







what is it about bubbles that are so whimsy and magical?










...................that make children swoon for endless summer days of bubble fun!!










...............Kinley, loves, loves playing with her bubbles.










.....................Her Nonna' (that's me :) loves to watch her have fun in bubble land.


So I grabbed Kinley and her bottle of pink bubbles and


.......POOF........ off to bubble land we went.








Can you see her excitement?



I love memories of bubble land.....



I wanted to have and share those special moments for a lifetime..........


.........so I decided to take pictures of all her cute bubbly expressions....








Expressions that only come from the joy a child experiences when blowing bubbles in



......this fairy tale land







It's magical seeing the colors of the rainbow in each bubble as the wind catches them


and carries them into the sunlight





 ................................ getting lucky enough to let the bubble rest on your nose











She would laugh and play and go for another dip in the pink bubble jar.



watching for the magical bubbles to appear all from her breath...........



.................do it again she would say!!!!!








As Kinley romped through the yard playing with her bubbles.........



................................ I would try ever so quickly to catch her blowing them and chasing them with my new Canon T3I .










...............As she blew and blew she would stop look at me and say FUN!! 








She would spin a few circles and say FUN!...............







...............................She would dance in the sunlight going round and round blowing and chasing


making fun bubble memories.








then stop to reach into the bubble jar for another chance at making that big bubble......






Really!  you would have thought we were at Disney World  having a day of fun with all the excitement

she displayed over her $1.00 bottle of pink bubbles.





Here is a video I made of my sunshine ......

This is of another day of fun we had in bubble land

............... but this time with the bubble blower






After the bubble making fun.......


........Kinley and I strolled through the wooded yard




to pick beautiful wildflowers for mommy and the dinner table.


a perfect ending to a perfect day in the land of BUBBLES.

Tell me your bubble stories?




Until next time,
Photobucket

Linking up to: serenityyou.blogspot.com

2 Thoughtful Comments:

Unknown said...

Such nice pictures! I look forward bubbles with my grandaughter! I was always amazed at the fun that can be had with the simple things! Yet go to the store these days and what you see is all this stuff with bells and whistles and requires batteries.

Lori said...

Thanks Kerry.......isn't it the truth all that stuff in the stores....I think the best thing we can give them is our time!! Thank you for stopping by and commenting it mean a lot! hugs

Photography

Shoot Fly Shoot